Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Remember that time I started a blog?


So, here is the deal-i-o.  
I love all things creative and fun.  I love to read.  I love working with kids.  I love reading or doing creative things with kids!  This is my easy way to share some of my best ideas,   (If I do say so myself).
Herein, you may find: 
Crafts
Sewing
Recipes
Science Activities
Reading Lists
Book Reviews
Glitter 
Hope


I admit now I am a total hack at a lot of things, but I like to consider myself a modern craft engineer.  One definition of engineer is a person who solves problems, according to parameters, in the simplest way possible.  My laziness will get me somewhere in life.  If it is famous on tv, that makes sense.  If it is helping out a fellow human... even better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment